Next I am going to share a few things that if you do consistently will help you SUCCEED in your new business:
1. Learn about network marketing: Understanding the basics of networking marketing and learning some basic marketing skills will help you grow your online business. Things like general conversation skills, how to talk to potential customers on the telephone, how to handle objections, social media marketing, etc. will help you immensely.
2. Stay on top of all related information: Business is constantly changing and offering training tools to help you succeed. You are going to want to check your online office EVERYDAY for new news, promotions, etc. Also you are going to want to tune into the National Wake Up call every Monday. These calls are so motivational and really keep you up to date on all of the latest news!
3. Determination and Persistence: To be a successful coach you are going to have to be focused, determined, and persistent. You have to be willing to “open” your business everyday! As with other businesses there will be times where everything will be booming you will be getting orders and signing up new clients; however, there will also be times when things seem extremely slow. It is during these slow times that you need to remain focused and working towards your goals know that this slow time will pass!
4. Personal Development: To be a successful Independent business you have to be willing to grow yourself. A good starting point is to read 10 pages a day of a good personal development book. We even offer a section within the Online Coach office, titled SUCCESS which is filled with all types of personal development information.
5. NEVER take rejection personally: In this business you have to prepare yourself for the no’s, for the naysayers, for the negative comments. The most important concept to be successful in business is to not get emotional if someone tells you no. I have learned in my own business that an initial no does not mean that you will not eventually get a YES! That goes back to being persistent and focused on your business.
So this may sound like work but I promise you that if you devote yourself to your business you can be SUCCESSFUL!
“Success or failure in business is caused more by the mental attitude even than by mental capacities.” — Walter Scott